Master this vital link between customer satisfaction and sales.
Prepare yourself with the right response using a proven process that assures customer satisfaction and a positive outcome. Learn to strengthen customer relationships by creating a plan for effectively handling every call, whether a request for information, a question, or a complaint. Gain skills that enable you to answer and respond with confidence, and capitalize on opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell. And learn how to gather valuable feedback and collect market intelligence to enable you to anticipate customer needs and exceed expectations.
This course will help you:
- Gain understanding of customer service opportunities from incoming calls
- Learn active listening and effective questioning skills
- Practice voice tone and response modes
- Practice skills in understanding and activating both empathy and assertiveness
- Implement complaint-handling and problem-solving processes
- Interactively examine opportunities for selling
- Accurately record, monitor, and evaluate call activity
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who answers a call on behalf of your organization.
- 1-day workshop, complete with skills-practice and call response guide
- Comprehensive Learning Guide plus follow-up transfer activities
The Complete List of Priority Training programs:
- WorkingSm@rt using Microsoft Outlook
- WorkingSm@rt using Microsoft Outlook Mac
- WorkingSm@rt using Microsoft OneNote
- WorkingSm@rt using IBM Notes
- WorkingSm@rt using Novell GroupWise
- WorkingSm@rt using iPhone and iPad
- WorkingSm@rt using BlackBerry
- WorkingSm@rt using Google
- WorkingSm@rt in Meetings
- WorkingSm@rt 365
Get in touch
We would be delighted to set up an executive briefing for your organization either online or in person at your convenience.
Email or telephone and we can talk about A Better Way To Work.