Working Sm@rt with Microsoft Project
Manage the complexities of multiple projects more efficiently and effectively
Carry out multiple project execution plans developed through the Project Planning Breakthroughs method accurately and effectively with MS Project using common resource pools and external dependencies, along with detailed reporting and updating. Produce standard and customized reports, and develop a process for tracking and updating project plans.
This course will help you:
- Immediately improve the application of MS Project to your own project workload
- Allocate and share resources, and resolve conflicts among them
- Produce reports of value, both in standard and customized formats
- Accurately monitor multiple projects through proven tracking and updating techniques
- Talk to a local training expert near you to review your specific requirements.
Who Should Attend:
Attendees of the Project Planning Breakthroughs program who are responsible for monitoring the execution of a project and/or have multiple projects to administer.
- 1-day workshop
- Completed our Project Planning Breakthroughs program
- Comfortable with Windows operating system
- Familiarity with MS Project, or at least MS Excel, is recommended.
The Complete List of Priority Training programs:
- WorkingSm@rt using Microsoft Outlook
- WorkingSm@rt using Microsoft Outlook Mac
- WorkingSm@rt using Microsoft OneNote
- WorkingSm@rt using IBM Notes
- WorkingSm@rt using Novell GroupWise
- WorkingSm@rt using iPhone and iPad
- WorkingSm@rt using BlackBerry
- WorkingSm@rt using Google
- WorkingSm@rt in Meetings
- WorkingSm@rt 365
Get in touch
We would be delighted to set up an executive briefing for your organization either online or in person at your convenience.
Email or telephone and we can talk about A Better Way To Work.