Telephone Sales Training
Significantly contribute to your company's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) process.
Learn how to make outbound sales calls more effective while building strong customer relationships for your company. Ensure that inside sales people at your small- or medium-size business proactively plan, manage, and implement phone-sales campaigns that generate revenue and a create lasting, positive impression on your customers.
Gain the skills to confidently demonstrate your product and service knowledge, enabling you to sell on value versus price. Learn how to proactively service your customer base, complete transactions that satisfy both your customer and your company, and handle resistance with aplomb, while nurturing relationships for repeat business.
This course will help you:
- Understand the important contribution of telephone sales to an organization
- Learn best-practice telephone communication skills
- Develop a customized, outbound sales or service activities plan
- Set "SMART" call objectives
- Understand customer needs and uncover buyer motivations
- Through role play, become alert to buying signals
- Document results for effective follow-up.
- Talk to a local training expert near you to review your specific requirements.
Who Should Attend:
Inside sales people, owners of small businesses, and call center team leaders.
- 2-day workshop complete with role-play, high-skills practice, and customized planning.
- A Comprehensive Learning Guide
- Planning forms
The Complete List of Priority Training programs:
- Working Sm@rt with Microsoft Outlook
- Working Sm@rt with Microsoft Outlook Mac
- Working Sm@rt with Lotus Notes
- Working Sm@rt with Novell GroupWise
- Working Sm@rt with iPad and iPhone
- Working Sm@rt with BlackBerry
- Working Sm@rt with Google Apps
- Working Sm@rt in Meetings
- Working Sm@rt 365
- Priority Planning
Get in touch.
We would be delighted to set up an executive briefing for your organization either online or in person at your convenience.
Email or telephone and we can talk about a better way to work.