WorkingSm@rt using Microsoft OneNote
Make collaborating with your team as easy as 1-2-3
The key to success lies in the ability for teams to work together without the constraint of being together. Whether the challenge is virtual, where geography is the issue or the reality of team schedules not lining up.
Now it is possible to collaborate in a way that maximizes flexibility and minimizes the places you need to look to find key information or data.
Find everything you need for a specific project or subject in OneNote book not your note book.
This course will help you:
- Create, edit, organize, and enhance notes using Microsoft OneNote
- Integrate your notes with other applications.
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for users who take notes and use automated tools to organize and manage the notes.
- 1/2-day instructor-led session
- Coaching session to reinforce learning
- Comprehensive Learning Guide
- Enrollment in our monthly LearningLink
Welcome to the Priority Management WorkingSm@rt® using OneNote Workshop. This workshop has been developed to empower you to take control of your work. Priority Management teaches you how to change behaviors and optimize the use of technology to take control of your time, productivity, collaboration and work results.
Effective Information Management
- Understand today’s information management issues that affect your performance at work
- Decide which aspects of information management you want to improve.
Unit 1 Information Management Best Practices:
- Identify the best practices in information management for capturing, organizing, finding, centralizing, sharing and storing information
- Determine how closely you follow these best practices and where you can improve.
Unit 2 Getting Started with OneNote:
- Understanding basic OneNote Concepts
- Understanding the structure of OneNote notebooks
- Creating, saving, sharing, opening and closing a notebook
- Using a Notebook to support a project.
Unit 3 Taking Notes:
- Inserting notes in sections and pages
- Creating and using templates to facilitate your individual and team note-taking
- Inserting different types of information
- Managing space in pages.
Unit 4 Working as a Team in Shared Notebooks:
- Using OneNote in a docked session to easily link information from an application or from the web
- Managing shared notebooks
- Working as a team in a shared notebook
- Managing different editions of a notebook.
Unit 5 Linking, Tagging & Locating Notes:
- Linking two pieces of information
- Tagging your information
- Retrieving your information using links and tags
Unit 6 Integrating OneNote with Outlook:
- Using OneNote to support your daily activities in Outlook.
Unique Benefits of Training with Priority Management
- All course materials are included in the workshop fee
- Optional Support Package: 45 minute one-on-one follow up coaching in person or via phone ensures individual learning requirements are met.
The WorkingSm@rt® Method.
WorkingSm@rt® is a flexible and practical combination of behaviour changing methods, best practice tools and process that can transform the way you work.
With the WorkingSm@rt method you will gain control over your day, find balance, reach your goals and focus on the tasks that are important to you and your company.
Easily applied and simply sustained, the WorkingSm@rt method can give lifelong benefits to individuals, teams and entire organizations.
Just how productive is your day?
Have you ever considered how much time you spend on unproductive tasks on a daily basis? More importantly, how much time you could get back each day if you knew how? At Priority, we have created a tool that will give you the answers to these questions and more. Take the Productivity Challenge here.
Take a Look at The WorkingSm@rt Time Management Lineup
Introducing the WorkingSm@rt time management training solutions. Select from the following WorkingSm@rt programs to see how we can bring the lasting benefits of the WorkingSm@rt method to your organization. Talk to a local training expert near you to review your specific requirements.
Get in touch
We would be delighted to set up an executive briefing for your organization either online or in person at your convenience.
Email or telephone and we can talk about A Better Way To Work.